Gurudwara Bangla Sahib Delhi
Gurdwara Bangla Sahib is one of the leading Sikh gurudwaras or Sikh shrines in Delhi, India and is known for its eighth Sikh guru, its affiliation with Guru Har Krishna as well as the bridge between its complexes as “Sarobar.”
Visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
Little important information for visitors are:
- The gurudwara is open 24 hours on a day, every day of the week.
Entry is free.
- You should dress modestly and keep your head covered inside the gurudwara facilities.
- You must take off your shoes before entering the gurudwara.
- On the anniversary of the birth of Guru Har Krishan, special meetings and prayers are held.
- The nearest metro station is Patel Chowk, which is located on the yellow line of the Delhi metro.