Pedro Porro is excited to 'pursue' his 'Premier League.

Index Topics Forums News Pedro Porro is excited to 'pursue' his 'Premier League.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    milagrosworthy

Pedro Porro claims he will miss playing for Sporting Lisbon but insists he is excited to ‘pursue’ his ‘dream’ of playing in the after agreeing terms with .<br> and flew to  at 2.30am on Tuesday morning ahead of his medical with the north London club. <br>When speaking to reporters at the airport, Porro said he skipped Sporting Lisbon’s training session yesterday as he was ‘only focused’ on his Tottenham move, but insisted he had not burnt any bridges with the Portuguese club. <br> Pedro Porro has said he will miss playing for Sporting Lisbon but insists he is excited to ‘pursue’ his ‘dream’ of playing in the Premier League after signing for Tottenham<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
      302 shares

Speaking to about his move to Tottenham, Porro said: ‘I am very happy for this step, but I am also leaving a club that has given me everything and I hope it goes well for Slot Online them.'<br> <br /> When asked whether his desire to leave Sporting Lisbon ruined his friendships at the club, Porro said: ‘I left many friends here. They know that since I arrived I am very grateful to them. Now, I have to make my life, pursue my dream and I hope that everything goes for the best.'<br> <br>  Porro agreed to a £42million deal with Spurs on Monday evening and flew to Luton airport at 2.30am on Tuesday morning ahead of his medical with the north London club<br>Porro went on to discuss the events leading up to his transfer and whether he refused to train. He told reporters: ‘No, no. I just asked, like, they were negotiating and my head was not right. But, Sporting also understood very well and I am grateful.'<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
      302 shares

Porro went on to reveal he has not yet spoken to Tottenham manager Antonio Conte. When asked whether he had spoken to his new boss, Porro said: ‘No, no. Not yet.'<br>A deal between Sporting Lisbon and Tottenham appeared to jeoprady when the Portuguese side called off negotiations last week when a medical had been booked in. <br> The 23-year-old star said he has not yet spoken to Tottenham manager Antonio Conte<br>However, talks were resurrected on Monday evening with the price rising from £39m to £42m and Sporting asking Spurs to give up a percentage of their sell-on for winger Marcus Edwards as part of the deal. <br>Tottenham agreed to the new terms and requested Porro undergo a medical at the club on Tuesday morning. Therefore, the 23-year-old flew to Luton airport at 2.30am.<br>Should his medical go ahead as planned, it is likely the youngster will put pen to paper with the north London club later today.  <br>
      adverts.addToArray({“pos”:”inread_player”})Advertisement

data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
      Read more:

DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
      DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);
      );

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.